Marcus Gröber's Homepage
- Protocol documentation for
the Casio WQV-1 Wrist Camera
- Things about Windows I learned
the hard way - a collection of various PC-related
things that took me a while to figure out, in the hope of
making them easier to find for others
- Photography: Panoramas and Anaglyphs
[photoset on flickr]
- cibyl - an open-source
C-to-Java bytecode translator by Simon Kagstrom that I have
made a few contributions to.
- Meir Tsvi has developed an interesting experimental
fork of cibyl that does C-to-MSIL bytecode
translation, for cases where porting to C# or "managed C"
is not an option for creating Windows Phone 7 apps (such
as the Waze
crowd-sourced navigation app)
- OS/2 - a few programs I wrote for OS/2.
- Tools and documentation for the INF/HLP file format
- A simple "diff" file generator for the PATCH command
- MAKELOGO clone to compile new boot logos
- Running OS/2 commands from a DOS prompt
- DOS - old DOS applications I
developed a looong time ago.
- MemView - memory map viewer for MS-/DR-/Novell-DOS
- Compiler/decompiler for Borland Help Files
- "Return to Dunes" - sand picture simulation (graphics)